Tuesday, October 9, 2018

August 2018


Greetings....I have struggled to get these pictures to download but finally got it!!!!!  Della took the  pictures and texted to me and I got them into my computer but it was not fun.   I was not at the August meeting and enjoyed seeing the pictures of the talented members. 
Judy Koch is so good at making bags....she could open her own tutorial web site!!  Beautiful as usual.


 Bobbie showed these four  quilts.




 Linda has been busy this summer as you see from the pictures!!


 Karen made the wreath above...so pretty
 Roberta showed this hand quilted quilt..for a grandchild I think from the notes.. lucky kid!

 Pauline has been hard a work...3 quilts for kids.

 Barb showed these quilts for charity.





 Tracey added another bag to the many we have seen from the Toro bags.  Also a great Rooster.
 I love the bear paw pattern....beautiful.

 Jacky showed some wall hangings...really like the one with butterflies.



 Looks like Lynn made this for her husband...from the guest, Ruth Ann, we had last spring.
 Adorable quilt Chris...and I bet you quilted it yourself!
 Great job Liz!!

 Marci made a wall hanging and some place mats.

 Marcia showed this quilt at the Fair and took first place!  Congratulations!!
 Linda that quilt is very striking...great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment