Sunday, December 8, 2019

November

 Greeting quilters
I have been having phone and computer issues.  Solved the phone by getting a new phone on Friday.  I thought that was the end but alas my pictures are still not on the computer!!  So I am tryin this on my phone.
They did not download in order but here they are.
Ruth made many quilts for the baby pantry. So adorable
The pictures are in a crazy order...sorry about that.


This picture does not do the quilt justice. It is just beautiful. Roberta has been working on this for awhile.  Well with it

 Judy has been busy making holiday gifts.
 Jackie’s woven look is amazing
 Pat is all ready for Christmas!!

 Trudy did a wonderful job with this quilt
Renee always has great quilts to show us !

 Trudy really outdid herself with this quilt







 Ruth made this with half square triangles
 So here is the picture of the project of today. A great way to stay organized





1 comment: