Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Merry Christmas

 Happy Holidays to all you wonderful quilters.  We had a great turn out for our Christmas lunch party at the TBA center. The food was great and the company was even better.
Thanks to all the worker 🐝  that made such a fun event.  Special thanks to Linda, the Queen  🐝!
I continue to have challenges getting this out even though I thought I had it down.  Doing it on my iPad today but I can’t figure out how to rearrange the pictures so they are is an odd order.
Judy presented Chris with a special volunteer award for her selfless work quilting tons of quilts for charity at a cost of about $10.  She never says no and is an inspiration to us all.  We are so lucky to have her in our group.

We had a fun brown bag gift exchange and a raffle drawing for some door prizes.  The committee did an awesome job   I tried to get a picture of everyone around the tables. Sorry if I missed someone.



 Chris got this fabric at the last paddle auction.  Great looking quilt top!
 Lots of smiling faces!
 You see what I mean about the order...here is Chris again.  Love the color.
 Sue had a request for a lab and a collie pillow. Lookin good!



 I have a new apron pattern and made a few for presents this year.  This one is mine.  The wool Santa was a kit and I really enjoyed stitching it together.
 Holiday pillows abound!!

 Judy finished some more ornaments.

Judy told us she found this after moving and it was one of the first things she made.  Still adorable.
I read a thank you note from Sally, who directs the GT baby pantry, and she was so great full for all our donations.  We did good ladies!   Hope you all stay well till we meet again.   Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment